Holley’s iNTECH cold air intake brand represents the highest degree of technology, performance and style for late model cars, trucks and SUV’s. This system is designed for the popular 2014-17 Chevy Corvette C7 with the LT1 V8-6.2L and produced +20.79 HP and +21.10 lbs. x ft. torque on the dyno with a very broad power curve. All iNTECH sealed intakes feature a unique patented Slip-Seal housing-filter-tube interface that eliminates the use of hose clamps and adapters for a seamless installation. The large, high flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry air filter eliminates the use of filter oils that may damage MAF sensors and set off check engine lights. The use of factory mounting locations and emissions controls makes for a simple installation and the housing design is styled to match the engine compartment of your vehicle for a stealthy appearance
- Produced +20.79 horsepower and +21.10 lbs. ft. of torque with excellent performance across all RPM levels
- Unique patented Slip-Seal housing-filter-tube interface eliminates the use of hose clamps and adapters for a seamless installation
- One-Piece fully sealed intake housing design guarantees a true fresh air intake charge
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for a simple and secure installation
- High-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance air filter for maximum air flow and filtration
- Air filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing filter deformation and rust
- High-quality silicone bellows style coupler is used at the throttle body connection to accommodate use of nitrous plates or throttle body spacers without the need for cutting the tube
- One-piece intake tube designed for maximum air flow and efficiency
- Stainless steel hose clamps for maximum clamping force and durability
This part is legal for use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles or Racing Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
Racing Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for racing or other forms of competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street.