Turn One's Performance Model Steering Box
Turn One's Performance Model steering box is designed as an entry level steering box to provide you with improved feel over your stock box. Based off of the Saginaw 600 series box, Turn One's Performance Model boxes are designed to be a direct bolt-in replacement for the Saginaw 700 series steering boxes commonly found on the Camaro, Chevelle, and similar vehicles. Built with 100% new components, our Performance Model boxes are second to none. Using rack and pinion valve technology, you will receive improved on-center feel and increased road feedback over your stock box.
Turn One's Performance Model steering box is great for street and track use.
- Saginaw 600 series box
- Standard 12:1 ratio (10:1 ratio available)
- Direct bolt-in replacement for Saginaw 700 box
- 5lbs lighter than traditional boxes
- 100% new components made in the USA
- Rack and pinion valve technology
- Tested and certified to insure top quality and performance
- Requires 3/4" x 30 spline rag joint
For questions regarding applications please feel free to email email@example.com
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!