Turn One's Performance Plus Model Steering Box
Turn One's Performance Plus Model steering box is designed to provide you with a custom steering feel and ratio to suite your needs. Built on the Saginaw 600 series box platform like our Performance Model boxes, this box provides rack and pinion valve technology and improved on-center feel. With the Performance Plus Model box, you get to choose the steering effort that is right for you! You also get to choose your steering ratio. While most drivers are comfortable with the entry level Performance box, some require a heavier or lighter steering effort to suite their driving style and a faster or slower ratio depending on the application. To determine the correct steering feel and ratio for you, please contact our sales department to help determine the specifications for your new Performance Plus Model steering box.
Turn One's Performance Plus Model steering box is ideally suited for racing applications, but can still be used for street use.
- 6, 7, 8 ,10, 12, 14, 16, 17, and 20:1 ratio boxes available
17:1 and 20:1 are special order
- T-bar sizes available: 210, 215, 222, 235, 250, 265
Custom sizes available for additional $50
- Direct bolt-in replacement for Saginaw 700 box
- 5lbs lighter than traditional boxes
- 100% new components made in the USA
- Rack and pinion valve technology
- Precision left/right balanced
- AN-6 fittings standard
- Tested and certified to insure top quality and performance
For questions regarding applications please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!