2011 Camaro 1SS - 60K Miles - L99 6.2L V8 Automatic 6L80 Transmission
Complete L99 Engine w/ 60K Miles (Intake to Oil Pan) Rated @ 430HP & 425TQ!!! - SHIPS FREIGHT FREE IN THE CONTINENTAL US ONLY.
- Complete L99 Engine w/ 60K Miles (Intake to Oil Pan) Rated @ 430HP & 425TQ!!!
- 6-Speed Automatic Transmission w/ Crossmember
- Complete Engine Wiring Harness w/ ECM Computer
- Complete Front Accessories w/ Brackets and Bolts
- All Sensors on Engine
The L99 6.2L V8 offers Active Fuel Management (AFM) cylinder deactivation technology and FlexFuel capability, allowing it to run on E85 ethanol. Active Fuel Management allows the engine to operate on only four cylinders during certain light-load driving conditions, saving the fuel normally used to drive all eight cylinders. Intake flow was improved over previous engines by straightening out and optimizing the flow path from the intake manifold into the cylinder heads, while the exhaust ports are also designed for greater flow. The L99 offer camshaft phasing, while its efficiency also optimizes emissions performance.
- Cylinder Block: the L99 6.2L’s cylinder block was developed with math-based tools and data acquired in GM’s racing programs, and provides a light, rigid foundation for an impressively smooth engine. Its deep-skirt design helps maximize strength and minimize vibration. The bulkheads accommodate six-bolt, cross-bolted main-bearing caps that limit crank flex and stiffen the engine’s structure. A structural oil pan further stiffens the powertrain.
- High-Flow Cylinder Heads and Valvetrain: the L99’s cylinder heads feature rectangular intake ports that support exceptional airflow. They support great airflow at higher rpm for a broader horsepower band, along with strong, low-rpm torque. The intake ports that feed the combustion chambers, as well as the D-shaped exhaust ports, are designed for excellent high-rpm airflow.
- Camshaft Phasing: the L99’s valvetrain interfaces with a camshaft phaser to provide 30 degrees of phasing authority. This means the engine delivers variable valve timing to optimize performance and efficiency.
- High-flow Intake Manifold With Acoustic Shell: the L99’s intake manifold ports are designed to match the cylinder head. The composite manifold is manufactured with a lost core process to improve runner-to-runner variation and to reduce flow losses. Acoustic foam is sandwiched between the outside top of the intake manifold and an additional “skull cap” acoustic shell to reduce radiated engine noise.
- Advanced Electronic Throttle Control: with ETC, there is no mechanical link between the accelerator pedal and the throttle body. A sensor at the pedal measures pedal angle and sends a signal to the engine control module (ECM), which in turn directs an electric motor to open the throttle at the appropriate rate and angle. The ETC system can deliver outstanding throttle response and greater reliability than a mechanical connection.
- Active Fuel Management: AFM temporarily deactivates four of the L99’s cylinders under light load conditions and seamlessly reactivates them when the driver demands full power. AFM is managed by the engine control module (ECM). When conditions are optimal, it automatically shuts down every second cylinder, according to firing order, during light-load operation. As a result, AFM delivers better fuel economy and lower operating costs.
- 58X Ignition System: the L99 has an advanced 58X crankshaft position encoder to ensure that ignition timing is accurate throughout its operating range. The new 58X crankshaft ring and sensor provide more immediate, accurate information on the crankshaft’s position during rotation. This allows the engine control module to adjust ignition timing with greater precision, which optimizes performance and economy. Engine starting is also more consistent in all operating conditions.
NOTE: CERTIFIED PAYMENTS (BANK WIRE OR BANK CERTIFIED CHECK) ONLY ON ALL ENGINES AND DRIVETRAINS
SEE IT RUN BELOW:
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!