2013 Camaro ZL1 30K Miles LSA Supercharged w/TR6060 6-Speed Transmission
2013 Camaro ZL1 LSA Supercharged w/TR6060 6-Speed Transmission 30,420 Miles - Free freight shipping in the continental US. All others please call for pricing.
There are numerous differences between the ZL1 and the normal V6 and SS models. More than 30 percent of the Camaro SS was re-engineered for the Camaro ZL1.
The car features a supercharged 6.2L LSA engine with 1.9L supercharger @7psi SAE-rated at 580 horsepower (426.59 kW) and 556 lb.-ft. of torque (754 Nm) – making it the most-powerful production Camaro ever. Power is delivered to the rear wheels by a 6L90 Automatic transmission.
NOTE: This motor makes 556hp & 551tq and is an absolute monster on the street. Email with any questions, you will NOT be disappointed in this drivetrain!
What is included:
- Complete 6.2L Supercharged LSA Engine (Intake to Oil Pan) rated @ 580hp and 556tq!!!
- GM's TR6060 is a six-speed manual transmission
- Complete Engine Wiring Harness w/ ECM Computer
- Complete Front Accessories w/ Brackets and Bolts
- Exhaust Manifolds w/ Cats
- All Sensors on Engine
- Electronic Gas Pedal
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed