QA1 82-92 Camaro / Firebird 18 Way Double Adjustable Front Struts - Pair
QA1 18 Way Double Adjustable Front Struts - Pair , 82-92 Camaro & Firebird.
These struts can do it all! QA1 18 way double adjustable front struts.
These QA1 double adjustable front struts provide a machined, externally adjustable front strut designed specifically for the 1982-1992 F-body Camaro and Firebird. The valving adjustment is made with dual knobs at the base of the strut (18 settings for rebound and compression = 324 total settings!), enabling you to adjust to changing track conditions or for ride comfort. They are completely rebuildable and revalvable for a lifetime of service and customizing.
The 1982-1992 F-Body Camaro & Firebird QA1 Adjustable Front Struts Feature:
- They can be used with or without coil-over kits
- Deflective Disc Valving - Advanced Shock/Strut Technology: Increased sensitivity in valving response, control and consistency
- On-The-Car Valving Adjustment: Gone are the days of removing shocks and struts to adjust valving ï¿½ simply turn the knob
- Centerless Ground, Hard Chrome Plated, Solid Piston Rod: 22mm on struts. Precision surface eliminates flex, increasing valving consistency
- Machined Steel Body: Bright silver plated for unmatched durability and great appearance.
- Three Step Sealing System: Advanced aerospace material, exclusive double lip seal design and wiper seal eliminate seal drag and dirt intrusion
- 100% Dyno Tested and Serialized: Assures consistency in production and performance
Priced per Pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Fitment Notes: Some grinding of the factory spindles is required for installation. This kit is a pair of struts only for cars running stock type coil springs.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!