UMI Performance Camaro / Firebird 93-02 Front A-Arm Kit, Non- Adjustable, Street
UMI’s fabricated tubular a-arms provide a rock solid foundation for your 4th Gen’s front suspension. This a-arm kit is built to offer increased rigidity, smooth travel, a precise steering feel, and an 8lb weight savings over stock. The DOM 1-1/4” diameter tubular sections are precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form the solid base. The in-house built 4130 chromoly tube adapter on the lower a-arm provides a durable attachment point for the precision rod-end while the other side features a smooth, quiet bind free polyurethane bushing. The lower a-arms feature UMI’s new bind free bushing end that uses a two piece heavy duty sleeve that allows the a-arm to pivot freely while the upper a-arms use street friendly greasebale polyurethane bushings. The unique combination of precision and comfort makes for a great street oriented a-arm kit with racing tendencies. The spring and shock attach to the lower arm via a tough 1/4” thick steel shock mount. The CNC machined lower ball joint cup and CNC laser cut upper pad feature premium ball joints installed. UMI’s tubular lower a-arms can be installed on the factory k-member or any aftermarket k-member as well as the stock spindle - making this a true bolt-on product. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Hardware kit P/N UMI-2303 - A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and Ny-lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
- 1-1/4” USA mild steel DOM tubing
- TIG Welded 4130 chromoly threaded tube adapters for thread durability
- CNC machined lower ball joint cup
- Heavy duty CNC laser cut ¼” thick shock mount
- Premium upper and lower ball joints installed
- ¾” Teflon lined, high load capacity race rod ends
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings
- High grade shock mounting hardware included
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use new UMI hardware kit
- Durable red or black powder coat
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA
CHROMOLY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE AS A MATERIAL CHOICE.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!