2005-2006 GTO 6.0L V8 SLP Exhaust System, "Loud Mouth", w/ PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe
2005-2006 GTO 6.0L V8 SLP Exhaust System, "Loud Mouth", w/ PowerFlo-X Crossover Pipe,
Bolt on a Loud Mouth® modular catalyst-back exhaust system from SLP on your 2005-2006 GTO for up to 5 extra horsepower and 5 foot-pounds of torque with the aggressive musclecar rumble your LS2 deserves. The secret to the system's distinctive sound is a pair of stainless Loud Mouth resonators, stamped with the SLP logo. The additional performance comes from the free-flow design and SLP's built-in PowerFlo-X? Crossover system that borrows a power-building method used in stock car racing. The system features a pair of attractive 3.5" dual-wall stainless steel tips that look great peeking out of the GTO's rear valence. The tips have an angle cut and can angle downward in a traditional style, or rotated 90 degrees so they match the curving shape of your rear valence. The modular design gives you flexibility to change to a quieter Loud Mouth II system in minutes by purchasing a pair of bolt-in Loud Mouth II bullet-style mufflers (#31063). The exhaust system is hand-crafted from 2.5" 304 stainless steel, and is covered with SLP's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Loud Mouth catalyst-back exhaust system for 2005-2006 GTO features:
* Limited Lifetime Warranty
* Aggressive musclecar rumble, louder than SLP's Loud Mouth II system (#31561)
* Modular design lets you bolt-in a pair of Loud Mouth II mufflers (#31063, not included) for a quieter system
* Hand-crafted from 304 stainless
* Easy bolt-on that mounts to SLP's header system or stock exhaust
* Distinctive stainless tips that rotate for the look you want
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!