The new Holley Single-Plane Race intake manifold were designed with performance in mind. They feature a race bred, two piece split feature that was previously only found on the most expensive race intakes. The manifold will fit GM LS Gen III engines with cathedral port heads and are intended for 4150 style square bore flanged carburetors or throttle body EFI. The LS Race single-plane intake manifold was designed for hi-performance/racing engine applications, 5.3 to 6.2+ liter displacement, and maximum engine speeds of 6000-7000 rpm, depending on the engine combination. This single-plane design provides optimal performance across the RPM spectrum while providing maximum performance up to 7000 rpm. The Holley LS Race manifold incorporates a split feature, which allows disassembly of the intake for direct access to internal plenum and port surfaces, making custom porting and matching a snap. With shoulder bolt locators and O-ring seal, reassembly is simple and precise.
- A-B Height – 7.32" (0° carb flange angle)
- Port Size– 3.28" Height x 1.10" Wide
- Throttle Body Flange – Standard 4150 for up to 1-3/4" diameter throttle bores
- As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area - 3.5 in² at the runner entry tapered to 2.9 in² at the flange exit
- Maximum performance race design with hood clearance consideration
- Lighter than other split race intakes
- Split feature making porting efforts easy!
- 33 to 50% the price of other split race intakes
- Captured O-ring seals at head ports and split
- Vacuum Port options include (2) 1/8, (1) 1/4, and (1) 3/8, NPT ports at the carb flange
- Billet Fuel Rails and rail mounting hardware included
This part is legal for sale and use on Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles and Racing Use Only Vehicles.
The following vehicles are considered Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1967 and older Foreign manufactured vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition and that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle