For the AUTODROMO 90 models, Max Papis Innovations (MPI) thought sporty still keeping the period correct look that is embedded in every detail while pushing the boundaries. To truly add to the ATDR 90 style, MPI used a more modern CNC milling machine that helped in creating the sporty round shapes that are the centerpiece of these models. MPI researched the most beautiful top grain leather available and utilized a slightly more visible texture grain unique for this model to cover an ergonomic but still classic grip. All of the stitching in the 90 series edition is a mix between handcrafted technique and sawing machine technique, utilizing a period correct sawing machine and handcrafted by MPI expert technicians replicating the period correct techniques.
Each of the 90 models come with a custom-made raised horn-button to match each the spoke finishing treatment ( black or silver ), and custom made bezel in addition to a set of 6 counter-sunk screws to create the period correct more modern look. The Classic AUTODROMO logo is manually silkscreen printed in each spoke as well as an individually engraved serial number to make each wheel a ONE of a kind one. All AUTODROMO products have an MPI VERA PELLE added a tag for authenticity purpose and come in our Vintage designed box.
Features & Benefits:
- Made in Italy
- Period correct manufacturing technique
- Highest standard top grain leather
- Rear finger grip indentation
- Partially hand stitched using period correct technique
- 6 countersunk bolts included
- 6 x 70mm (6 x 2 3⁄4”) bolt pattern
- MPI custom, color matching raised horn button included
- Custom horn button bezel included
- Individual serial number identification lasered on spoke
Note: Wheel Diameter is 14"