Hawks Custom 82-2002 Camaro / Firebird 8.8 Rear End Assembly
BASE PACKAGE STARTING AT $2205.00 Assembled or $1955 Unassembled. SAVE $250 WHEN YOU ORDER THE 8.8 IN A CRATE, UN-ASSEMBLED.
Hawks Custom 82-2002 Camaro / Firebird 8.8 Rear End Assembly, Available in Custom Width
Now offering Hawks Custom 82-2002 Direct Bolt In 8.8 Rear End Assembly. Offering OE Ring & Pinion, with little to no rear wheel power loss, quiet gear operation & one of the strongest rears on the market. Will accept any OE or aftermarket brakes. Customer must supply brake backing plates or you can purchase them from us for $150.00.
Call today for more information 1-864-855-2694.
Ships truck freight. Call or email for a quote.
Base Package Includes:
- Year, Make & Model
- Length: 4th Gen, 3rd Gen, or Custom Narrowed
- Brakes: 93-97 LT1 style or 98-2002 LS1 style (All 82-92 cars MUST USE LT1 style brakes)-
Customer must supply brake backing plates.- Mail with your order ID/#, Phone Number and Name to Hawks Third Generation 937 Pelzer Hwy Easley, SC 29642
- Gear: 3.08, 3.15, 3.27, 3.31, 3.55, 3.73, 4.10, 4.56
- 31 Spline Axles (or 33 Spline with True Trac or 35 Spline with Spool) NOTE: FRICTION MODIFIER NOT NEEDED FOR WAVE TRAC OR TRUE TRAC.
- TracLock Posi (only good up to 450RWHP) or Spool
- Stock Cover
- 1350 Yoke
- 1350 Conversion U-Joint N447
- Bare Steel
- Bearing Kit
- Preload Spacer
- Crush Collar
- LCA Relocation Brackets
- Posi Unit Upgrade: True Trac, Yukon Duralock Street, Yukon Duralock Pro, Wave Trac NOTE: FRICTION MODIFIER NOT NEEDED FOR WAVE TRAC OR TRUE TRAC.
- TA Cover With Hawks Motorsports Logo
- Sway Bar Brackets
- ABS/TCS for 93-2002 cars
- Billet Backing Plates for LT1 cars
NOTE: Video states that $1995.00 is the base price. This is no longer correct. There was a price change on parts so the starting price is $2205.00
Very pleased with hawks in customer service and the product, shipped quick and this rear end us very nicely put together, night and day difference from stock to 3.73 ratio, tight diff unit drives amazing, only thing i had to.do extra was mod my e brake cable.bracket that bolted to lca bracket. No problem though
Great rearend, installed like a glove and functions perfectly very pleased with it. Would recommend this rear end to anyone looking to upgrade from the stock 7.5".