1970-1981 GM F-BODY 1-1/4" Splined Front Sway Bar (double shear end links)
UMI’s 1-¼” (32mm) splined front sway bar is the go-to high tech bar for today’s modern handling muscle car. This bar reduces body roll and helps plant the front tires without ruining ride quality and comfort. Choose from five different settings, soft through firm, for fine tuning at the track. Includes polyurethane bushings, high misalignment rod-end endlinks and all necessary hardware. Also available is our billet aluminum bracket kit (P/N 90047) for those who want ultimate strength combined with a great appearance. This kit is available in UMI red or gloss black powder coat. 100% manufactured, tested and raced in the USA.
- Heat treated 1.25” solid splined sway bar – 1.25 x 49 spline
- Same type bar found on many NASCAR type race cars
- 4140 billet steel splined end attachment with tubular arm
- Tig welded construction provides superior strength and appearance
- Most tire clearance available to work with wide front tire combinations currently in use (315mm)
- 5 position adjustable sway bar rate
- Black anodized, 6061 aluminum bushing relocation bracket to lower sway bar on chassis.
- High misalignment rod end sway bar links.
- Sway bar links come standard to work with UMI performance lower control arms utilizing rod end sway bar links.
- For use with factory control arms or any aftermarket arm using a biscuit style end link, P/N 4080-1 is required
- Red Polyurethane bushings and stamped clamshells included.
- All Hardware included
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!