1978-88 GM G-Body Handling Package, 2" Lowering - STAGE 2, UMI
1978 - 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo, Malibu, El Camino
1978 - 1988 Buick Regal, Grand National
1978 - 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix, LeMans
1978 - 1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass
UMI Performance’s newly renovated Stage 2 handling kit includes everything to upgrade and rebuild the suspension on your classic 1978-1988 GM G-Body. The Stage 2 kit includes upper and lower front A-Arms with 1/2" added spindle height via tall ball joints, heavy duty UMI sway bars with new end links and greaseable bushings, UMI monotube gas shocks for all four corners, premium lowering springs, rear tubular upper and lower control arms, replacement rear end housing bushings and heavy duty tubular frame braces. We also include all new Grade 10.9 hardware with locking nuts to complete the installation. This kit will make any classic cruiser feel like a modern day muscle car! UMI’s Stage 2 may be our entry level complete kit but it isn’t entry level performance or entry level quality. Perfect for the weekend warrior looking to go for a back road cruise, perhaps hit the drag strip or even an auto-x. As with all UMI Performance products, this kit is 100% Made In USA.
UMI’s Stage 2 Handling Kit Includes:
- #3031- Tubular lower front a-arms with polyurethane bushings.
- #3033-1- Upper front a-arms with Delrin bushings, tall ball joints.
- #3035- Heavy duty 1-1/4” front sway bar with new bushings & endlinks.
- #3034- Solid 1” heat treated rear sway bar.
- #3015 - Tubular rear lower control arms with polyurethane bushings.
- #3016 - Tubular rear upper control arms with polyurethane bushings.
- #3028 - Tubular frame braces with hardware.
- #3000 - Replacement rear end housing bushings.
- #3013 - Front upper & lower Grade 8 hardware kit.
- #3001 - Rear control arm Grade 8 hardware kit.
- #S41030- UMI monotube shocks, designed & tuned for optimum ride quality combined and performance.
- #3051- 2" lowering springs, 600lb/in front and 130lb/in rear
Springs: Springs intended for small block engine. Lightweight LS may require trimming and an additional 1/4" front end drop may occur with a full weight big block.
Kit Substitutions- We can substitute any item of equal value or higher value. We cannot remove items from any kit and still offer the free shipping special. If you would like to substitute items please contact our sales staff at 814-343-6315 or the "Ask us about this item" link to request a quote.
Color Selection: All UMI fabricated products are available with the customer’s choice of high quality durable red or black powder coat finish. Please note that regardless of color chosen the UMI springs and shocks will always be supplied black.
Our handling kits now include our new black slim body monotube shocks!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!