2016-18 Camaro REV Series Carbon Fiber Driveshafts, QA1
QA1's 5th and 6th gen Camaro one-piece bolt-on driveshafts are wound in-house for built-in strength and high-speed capability while still providing weight savings over stock.
Rated for vehicles with up to 1500 HP with a max torque of 1000 lb*ft (for applications with higher horsepower or torque, please call), these driveshafts were designed to optimize strength and performance. A version of QA1’s 3M™ Matrix Resin was designed specifically for high temperature applications, so this protection is wound directly into the tube during manufacturing. The fiber is also wound at specific angles for each application to ensure ultimate torque capacity under the most extreme conditions while maximizing critical speed.
Extensively tested before, during and after production to ensure the highest quality, all QA1 driveshafts are proudly made in-house in QA1’s Lakeville, Minnesota facility.
What makes QA1's driveshaft the best?
- A truly engineered system from transmission to rear end
- Extended transmission and differential life
- Quicker acceleration
- More power to the ground
- NVH testing to minimize driveline vibrations
- Balanced as an assembly without the use of welded or bonded weights, ensuring a precise and more reliable balance
- Lighter and stronger than steel, aluminum, and other carbon fiber driveshafts
- Safer than steel and aluminum driveshafts
- Proudly wound in-house using 3M™ Matrix Resin in QA1's Lakeville, Minnesota facility
**NOTE: These driveshafts are designed for stock vehicles. Any modifications can affect fitment. Please refer to the length specifications from the tube end to the CV joint shown in Table 1 in the installation guide to confirm that the driveshaft will have the correct fitment for your vehicle.
The Construction of QA1 Carbon Fiber Driveshafts 06:03
www.qa1.net 800.721.7761 QA1 has put a lot of effort into creating their carbon fiber driveshafts. QA1's carbon fiber driveshafts are lighter stiffer and safer than steel, aluminum and other carbon fiber driveshafts. Watch how these driveshafts are made in their Lakeville, Minnesota facility.
The Constructi...www.qa1.net 800.721.7761 QA1 has put a lot of effort into crea...
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!