The new Holley Single-Plane Race intake manifold were designed with performance in mind. They feature a race bred, two piece split feature that was previously only found on the most expensive race intakes. The manifold will fit GM LS Gen III engines with LS3/L92 heads and are intended for 4150 style square bore flanged carburetors or throttle body EFI. The LS Race single-plane intake manifold was designed for hi-performance/racing engine applications, 5.3 to 6.2+ liter displacement, and maximum engine speeds of 6000-7000 rpm, depending on the engine combination. This single-plane design provides optimal performance across the RPM spectrum while providing maximum performance up to 7000 rpm. The Holley LS Race manifold incorporates a split feature, which allows disassembly of the intake for direct access to internal plenum and port surfaces, making custom porting and matching a snap. With shoulder bolt locators and O-ring seal, reassembly is simple and precise.
A-B Height - 7.25" (0° carb flange angle)
Port Size- 2.59" Height x 1.28" Wide
Carburetor Flange - Standard 4150 for up to 1-3/4" diameter throttle bores
As-Cast Runner Cross-Sectional Area - 4.5 in² at the runner entry tapered to 3.2 in² at the flange exit
- Maximum performance race design with hood clearance consideration
- Lighter than other split race intakes
- Split feature making porting efforts easy!
- 33 to 50% the price of other split race intakes
- Captured O-ring seals at head ports and split
- Vacuum Port options include (2) 1/8, (1) 1/4, and (1) 3/8, NPT ports at the carb flange